The Corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, religious, or scientific purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
It is expressly declared that the Corporation is not organized for business purposes and that no dividends or pecuniary profits shall ever be shared by its members.
Specifically, the Corporation’s purpose is to establish and maintain the ministry to the single adult, according to the confessional standard of the Lutheran Church and to carry out Christ’s Great Commissions set forth in Matthew 28:19-20:
• To reach out to all singles with the message of salvation in Jesus Christ.
• To promote the spiritual growth of single people in the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and affiliated Synods, through fellowship, Bible Study, worship and prayer.
• To serve as a resource and coordinating group for ministry with and to single adults, ages 18 to 100+.
• To assist, help and support the formation and growth of singles groups in District congregations of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod and affiliated Synods.
• To insure that a Lutheran Single Association conference is held every two years.
• To publicize Lutheran single adult activities and resources.