About Our Chapter|
|Thank you for visiting our chapter Web site. Here’s a few things you should know about our chapter.
- Our chapter is one of 1,400 nationwide chartered local units.
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans that brings members together for charitable, social and educational activities.
- Chapters are organized geographically, primarily by county.
- All Thrivent Financial for Lutherans members belong to a chapter in the area in which they live, which enables them to aid themselves and others through voluntary action.
- Each chapter has a leadership board made up of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans members who are elected and/or appointed.
- The chapter leadership board is responsible for allocating funds to service teams for helping individuals and community organizations.
For questions about our chapter or to get involved in our volunteer activities, contact a chapter leader by clicking "Meet our Chapter Leaders" below.