Building a Website
Follow these simple steps to build your website. If at any point you need assistance, feel free to contact us.
- Accept Terms – Read and accept the terms and conditions to build a website.
- Personalize Site – Your website URL will be http://www.lutheransonline.com/mysite, where mysite is the alias you choose on the registration form.
- Choose Template – Choose the template you would like to use to build your site. If you are a Lutheran church or organization, select your organization type from the drop down box. Preview the available templates by clicking the “Preview” button. Review the features of each template and click on the template you would like to use to build your website.
- Church Body Affiliation – Choose a church body affiliation for your website if you are building a site for a Lutheran church or organization. This option does not appear for personal sites.
- Categorize Site – Select the category in which you’d like your Web site to appear. You may select a maximum of five categories. The categories you select will assist individuals when they are searching for your website on Lutherans Online.
You have now completed the registration process for your new website. You will be receiving an email confirming the URL for your site. Please continue by building your website’s content.
Create the content for your site. Let your creative talents flow! If at any point you need assistance, feel free to contact us
In order for your site to be made available for public view, you need to publish your site. Simply click the “Publish” button at the top of the page to indicate that you are ready to publish your site. Your site is not complete until you have clicked “Publish”.
Create a Website (login required)