November 1945 - First service held in Sunland Women's Club;
December 1945 - Ordination of Rev. Robert Mittelstaedt, Pastor.
January 1946 - Faith congregation organized with 30 charter members.
February 1946 - Property purchased at the corner of Apperson and Mt. Gleason.
September 1947 - Dedication of the original sanctuary.
December 1951 - Parsonage dedication.
August 1956 - Education building dedication (now the multi-purpose rooms)
May 1967 - Dedication of the present sanctuary.
June 1967 - Organ dedication; first phase.
November 1974 - Rev. Robert Mittelstaedt takes call to Desert Hot Springs.
May 1975 - Installation of Reverend Claude H. Baker as Pastor.
September 1975 - Incorporation of the Lutheran School of the Foothills.
April 1979 - Dedication of the completed organ.
December 1982 - Nativity Creche scene begun.
April 1984 - Dedication of four-classroom Education Building.
October 1996 - Celebration of Faith's 50th Anniversary.
May 2000 - 25th Pastoral Anniversary of Rev. Claude Baker at Faith.
September 2004 - Lutheran School of the Foothills begins trial joint operation with Skyward Christian School.
July 2005 - Lutheran School of the Foothills withdraws from joint operation and suspends operating classes.
January 2006 - 60th Church Anniversary celebrated.
June 30 2006 - Rev. Claude Baker retires.
December 6 2006 - Rev. Robert Mittelstaedt is called to glory.
September 21 2008 - Rev. Charles Philip Collier is installed as pastor.
June 2011 - Pastor C.P. Collier retires from his Call at Faith.
December 16, 2012 - Rev. Matthew D. Rosebrock is installed as pastor one week following his ordination in Ohio.
first official communicant members April 9, 1946
Mrs. Peter Asel; Mr. & Mrs. R. H. Banks; Mrs. Lillian Bunnell; Mr. & Mrs. Ed Holdhusen; Miss Virginia Holdhusen; Mr. & Mrs. Lawrence Johnson; Mr. Robert Kaster; Mr. & Mrs. William Kaster; Mr. & Mrs. James Kemper; Miss Margaret Lehmann; Mrs. Louise Leslie; Rev. & Mrs. Robert Mittelstaedt; Mr. Arnold Moerer; Mrs. Hermine Moerer; Miss Adah Moerer; Mr. & Mrs. Theodore Moerer; Mrs. Ellen Peterman; Mrs. John Raymond; Mrs. Dorothy Sas; Mr. & Mrs. Gerhardt Schulte; and Mr. & Mrs. D. N. Smith.